Voice Line Services
Make The Easy Transition To VoIP Technology
Now you can make your move -- and do it on your own schedule and improve your business continuity. If you run a business, particularly a small or medium-size business (SMB), you are probably weighing how you can economically and easily migrate to the benefits of a VoIP solution while not immediately abandoning the investment you have made in your existing PBX/Key system and handsets. IP Trunking Services from Universal Connectivity is the solution that will allow you to make that move by giving you the ability to:
- Redirect inbound calls if your phone system is unreachable for 6 seconds. Our network will automatically, detect and re-route to a predetermined number. This can also be changed with the click of a mouse or a simple call to our support.
- Immediately change your disaster recovery plan into a business continuity plan. If you are struck by catastrophic disaster our technical support connectors can convert your services to our hosted phone service in moments and restore your vital communications.
Making your move to VoIP is not as challenging a proposition as you might think. Look at a typical "before" scenario. As depicted in Illustration A, voice and data reside on separate networks within the infrastructure, with separate cost centers and, usually, separate support staffs as well. However, with IP Trunking Services implemented at your PBX site, all of that changes by leveraging your data connection to simultaneously serve your data and voice needs. As shown in Illustration B, a certified integrated access device (IAD) installed at your premises connects to our proprietary network via our fiber service, wireless service or via the internet. This configuration provides access to DIDs nationwide -- and can also lower your long distance bills and other related fees and taxes.
The Bottom Line On IP Trunking Services
IP Trunking Service facilitates the changes you need to make your business more profitable and competitive. It allows you to make your move right now, and establish a platform that will serve your business far into the future. It does all of this by:
- Leveraging your existing data connection to connect your PBX to our proprietary network, enabling more economical telecommunication services.
- Facilitating a "cap-and-grow" strategy while transitioning to VoIP, as well as shortening and smoothing your move to a fully-hosted VoIP solution.
- Allowing you to take advantage of a more favorable tax structure of "enhanced services providers."
- Allowing you to make free intraLATA calls, because they are considered local calls.
- Permitting you to purchase as few as 6 lines.