Hosted Video Surveillance
Why Choose Hosted Video As A Service (HVaaS)?
- No need to purchase DVRs and gear to put on the premises. These often break or go missing
- You get IP cameras that link directly to our hosted DVR. This minimizes the capital investment and the infrastructure to support an advanced distributed surveillance camera deployment.
- No need to purchase a storage server or PC.
- No client-side software is needed to connect to the Video Surveillance Center user interface.
- You'll have live access to a recorded video from any PC that is connected to the internet by logging onto the Video Surveillance Center user interface.
- The live and recorded video can also be accessed anytime and anywhere from an internet browser.
If this doesn't sound great enough, all Video Surveillance Center software upgrades and feature updates are included in the HVaaS product fees. And, the product fee includes online and phone-in technical support and off-site rolling storage selectable by camera from zero days to 60+ days of archiving.
The HVaaS product is designed for business or retail customers who do not have the space or the desire to have a video recording device at their location. The video is stored on servers that are located at an off-site secure data center. These servers are maintained by the Video Network Operations Center (VNOC) through the Remote Video Support Center services.
See exactly what the client is seeing. Click on the button below to go to our Surveillance Center and view our demo cameras. Demos include live streaming video, live streaming audio and digital archives of our demonstration cameras.