Hosted Phone System
Make Your Move To IP Communications Inexpensive And Uncomplicated
Why should you make a switch today? What's happening at your business that makes you consider switching? Is it because you're tired of lines that go down? Call clarity that breaks? Isn't it time to end the madness and frustration and think about replacing your outgrown, outdated and very expensive PBX/Key system or Centrex service? We thought so. Since you're ready now, consider a robust IP communications service that offers:
- Protection for your precious capital dollars
- Renting vs. buying solutions for an advanced phone system that makes sense for your business
- The freedom to select the number of lines, extensions and long distance minutes according to your business needs
- Personal video phones and personal video devices
- Business information at a glance
- Feature-rich phones with HD voice
- Flexible, future-proof UC solutions
- More reasonable bandwidth access, and wider choices in customer premise equipment (CPE), which will lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) due to the elimination of your in-house staff and support
- The flexibility to purchase lines, extensions and long distance on an unbundled basis
- The ability to leverage the number of lines across a greater number of users, as your needs dictate
- Extensions that come complete with our full-featured premium service set
- Significant savings on enhanced mobility features
Additionally, Universal Connectivity offers "cap and grow" capability for those businesses that don't have the resources to immediately replace existing legacy PBX systems. You can "cap" investment in your legacy PBX equipment (denoted by the letter "A" in the illustration) and "grow" additional capacity, utilizing our hosted IP VoIP service (denoted by the letter "B" in the illustration).
Move With Complete Confidence
If you run a small to medium-size business, you are likely already aware of the benefits of VoIP: The cost savings, the simplified infrastructure, the advanced features. While the move is inevitable, where and how you move are critical considerations. It is also why you should take a close look at both the "what" and the "who" of Complete Hosted Phone Service from Universal Connectivity.
With Complete Hosted Phone Service, you get a dedicated call plan with the ability to choose from three feature set options: Dial tone, Standard or Premium. The feature sets, which vary depending upon the type chosen, include personal services and mobility, voice mail messaging and web-based call management tools.
This allows you to:
- Match feature sets to your specific and future needs -- from the most feature-demanding requirements to basic dial tone services, each set with its own dedicated line.
- Work confidently with a provider that has the experience, the knowledge and the commitment to customer service and the support that you need.
The Bottom Line On Hosted IP PBX Solutions
The move from old to new technology isn't always one that must take place in a single step. Easily, conveniently and seamlessly connect satellite offices together without expensive capital and changing out existing equipment, and consolidate data and voice bills to save money on useless phone features and long distance per-minute charges with Complete Hosted IP PBX solutions from Universal Connectivity.